Adding a service or group
Are you a support group? Local community group? Do you offer care, support or wellbeing services for East Sussex residents?
If ‘yes’ then you can register and add your service or group information to 1Space for free!
Want to know more about 1Space? To find out how well 1Space did during 2016, how it's being promoted and the updates being planned, have a read of the ES1S registered providers and groups performance report Feb 2017.
All you need to do is read the
Registration Requirements and select which of the categories you fulfill.
When you request registration we will undertake East Sussex County Council internal checks.
How to register and add your service / group
Download the guidance notes:
- How to register, login and manage your account (Word)
- How to add and edit your service/group entries (Word)
The editorial guide provides hints and tips for creating your entry.
- Editorial Guide (PDF)
Making sure you can be found on 1Space
To help visitors to the site find your service / group, you should add it to the relevant categories.
The Categories on 1Space guide helps you choose the appropriate category under which to display your entry.
Each service / group falls into a particular service type. Each service type has different service levels available to them to highlight key parts of a service.
Service levels are shown in the list of search results.
The Service Levels on 1Space guide shows the service types on 1Space and the current service levels within each.
Additional information fields
It helps people comparing services to see similar phrases. Information fields are listed at the foot of a service page to allow the visitor to see the features of a service and be able to compare quickly against other services.
The Additional Information Fields guide shows you which are available on 1Space.
Upgrade December 2017
When editing your 1Space entry, you may notice a few changes:
- Hyperlinks are now underlined automatically
- A summary box has been added – you can add a few lines that will appear in search results
- There’s a new editing toolbar – additional features have been added so you can now
- enlarge the description box
- add quotes
- insert a table
- open hyperlinks in a new window if you’re linking to a webpage outside of 1Space
- When you click into the text box for the description, you’ll see an orange or red line – this marks the bottom of your page.
- A new website link text field means you can choose the wording for the link to your website
- A column has been added to Manage Services to show the date a service was last updated
Using Internet Explorer 11?
You may experience some compatibility issues. Use the Internet Explorer 11 Guide (PDF) to correct the issue.
Was this information helpful?